1. Is the product available at the store?
Please see the information indicated by each product, in order to know, if the product is currently available at the store. The notification “Sorry, this item is not currently available” means that the product is out of stock and we are waiting for the delivery. As soon as the product will be delivered, you will see the notification “Product available in store”. We have regular deliveries at the store. Please follow the changes on the website.
2. I have purchased a defective product. The purchased product has a missing part. The ordered product was not delivered. What should I do?
If you have purchased a defective product or if you discover that a part is missing, please contact employees at the Exchange and Return department (Preču maiņas un atpakaļatdošanas nodaļa), who will exchange the product or will hand out the missing part.
If an ordered product was not delivered to you or was delivered defective, please send us an e-mail describing this case to info@IKEA.lv. Please indicate your contact information and attach a purchase receipt and the purchase order form. We will get back to you to find an amicable solution.
3. How and where can I order assembly, measuring, installation or delivery services? What are the prices of your services? Can I make financed purchases (for a loan) in the IKEA store?
You can order IKEA services – measurement, assembly, installation, delivery and other services – at the store, in the Customer Relations department. IKEA provides also financed purchases (loan). Click here to see the prices of services: https://www.ikea.lv/en/customerservice/about_services.
4. Can corporate clients pay for a purchase via bank transfer?
Currently, products can only be purchased at the store, paying at the checkouts with cash or a payment card. At this time, payment via bank transfer is not available. In case of other queries, please contact the IKEA Business department, writing to B2B@IKEA.lv.
5. Can I purchase IKEA products online?
Currently, IKEA products cannot be bought online. Development of the IKEA online store is in progress.
6. Can I reserve IKEA products?
Reserving or pre-ordering IKEA products is not available.
7. Where can I learn about the job openings?
The available job vacancies and the application process is described on the IKEA website. Click here to learn more: https://www.ikea.lv/en/about/working-at-the-ikea-group.
You can also submit your CV at the store. Just give it to any IKEA employee; they will hand it over to the Human Resources department. At the store, by the entrance, there is a specially designated spot for submitting inquiry forms.
8. Can I bring a pet to the store?
We love pets, however, due to safety reasons, we are unable to admit them in our store. The only exception is recognised assistance dogs for people with physical disabilities.
9. Can I order products from IKEA in another country?
Unfortunately, products from other IKEA stores cannot be ordered to the IKEA Latvia store.